Sunday, January 16, 2011

Isabel is nine! She had a great birthday, but it was sort of overshadowed by the next day's wedding we were in.

Isabel was a gorgeous flower girl and Gabriel was a cute little ring bearer. Alan was absolutely unbelievable with all he did for his little sister's big day. He alone cooked all the food (which was amazing) for the seventy five guests. Not only did he cook all the dinner and hors d'oeuvres, he changed into his tux to walk her down the aisle and give her away, then changed back into his chef clothes to finish cooking! Also, when the dj couldn't find the end of the ceremony song, Alan belted out with it and the bride and groom walked off hand in hand while Alan sang "Start Me Up" by the Rolling Stones! He was wonderful and really made the wedding special. His toast had everyone laughing and I felt very proud to be his wife.

Here is a link to the photos from yesterday (I am very colorful compared to the other guests!):

http://www.ianthurstonphotography.com/People/Carles-Pringle-Wedding/15467873_qUpNh#1158401294_iGdRV

Here are the ones I snapped with my little camera:

http://flickr.com/gp/carlescrue/5jGxH6







No comments:

Post a Comment