This weather has been pretty unpredictable lately, rainy one day and super hot the next. Today was gorgeous and lent itself perfectly for a fun afternoon outside with friends. We're lucky we live so close to the beach!
So happy to see Isabel looking beautiful! I am off this weekend to ride in the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's 100 mile bike ride around lake Tahoe in honor of Isabel! I've raised $3,500 in support of research to find a cure! Enjoy your summer!
So happy to see Isabel looking beautiful! I am off this weekend to ride in the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's 100 mile bike ride around lake Tahoe in honor of Isabel! I've raised $3,500 in support of research to find a cure! Enjoy your summer!
ReplyDeleteStopped reading blogs for a LOOONG time but your story was always in the back of my mind and just tracked you down. So glad that all is going well.
ReplyDeletex