skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life After Leukemia
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
My good friend and I took our children to the Bay Area Discovery Museum today. We've been taking our kids there for years and it still captivates their imagination. Plus, it was free admission day!
1 comment:
Our neck of the woods
October 19, 2009 at 10:41 AM
I really love this close up picture. Isabel has a beautiful smile!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
June
(2)
May
(2)
April
(3)
March
(5)
February
(4)
January
(7)
December
(5)
November
(6)
October
(11)
September
(5)
August
(5)
July
(5)
June
(1)
May
(8)
April
(10)
March
(4)
February
(10)
January
(13)
December
(11)
November
(8)
October
(17)
September
(10)
August
(7)
July
(12)
June
(2)
View my complete profile
I really love this close up picture. Isabel has a beautiful smile!
ReplyDelete